1. Rescheduling a course date, you have been registered for must be initiated at least five (5) days prior to the original course date. If a rescheduling request is initiated less than 5 days prior to the original course date, rescheduling fee applies, for BLS and First Aid Courses 25% of the total fee applies and 50% for Advanced Courses (ACLS and PALS).
2. No rescheduling request will be granted within two (2) days of the course date.
3. Scheduling request is subject to Hayat Institute Management approval.
4. All candidates are advised to be on the training premises at least 30 minutes before scheduled course timing. Candidates are given a maximum of 15 minutes from the start of the course to be admitted.
5. Payment fees will be forfeited for candidates with NO SHOW or LATE COMERS MORE THAN 15 minutes past the scheduled course timing, NO MORE rescheduling will be allowed.
6. Rescheduling of course due to a valid reason with proper documentation (ex: police report, medical report, etc.) within the same day will be subject to Hayat Institute Management approval.
7. Hayat Institute reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule a training session. In such an event, the candidate will be duly notified and offered the opportunity to new course dates. Courses that are rescheduled by either party are NOT Eligible for Refund, however the candidates do have the option to apply the fees towards another course or transfer to another candidate.
8. I hereby grant permission to Hayat Institute to use photographs and/or video of me taken on the day of the course in publications, news releases, online, and in other communications related to the mission of Hayat Institute.
(AHA DISCLAIMER): The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.